Frequently Asked Questions
What is LilyCare Treatment?
LilyCare is the revolutionary solution to intimate health issues, a therapeutic treatment for fast, non-medication and non-invasive pain relief and improvement of common female sexual dysfunctions and urological disorders.
Typically, a patient may undergo 5-6 treatment sessions of 20 minutes each session.
Who is a candidate for LilyCare?
Typically, patients who receive LilyCare treatment are women with conditions that cause discomfort or pain during intercourse, such as:
Female sexual dysfunctions:
- Diminished vaginal lubrication
- Diminished sexual arousal and difficulty achieving orgasm
- Vulvar Vestibulitis Syndrome (Provoked Vestibulodynia Disorder)
- Chronic Pelvic Pain Syndrome (CPPS)
- Stress Urinary Incontinence (SUI)
- Sexual dysfunction in diabetic women
Who is NOT a candidate for female sexual dysfunction low-intensity shockwave therapy treatment?
- Women who are pregnant or are trying to become pregnant
- As a precaution, women who are already taking blood thinners must consult with their doctors prior to treatment.
What are shockwaves?
Shockwaves are acoustic waves, similar to ultra-sound waves that can be generated by a high-voltage spark. Shockwaves are single pulse waves with high-pressure amplitude, small pulse width, and a short rise time. Shockwaves may be delivered via a special ellipsoid reflector that focuses the path of the waves to the healing zone.
Why choose LilyCare?
The therapy requires:
- Easy, fast, effective
- No medications
- No surgery
- No hospital
- No anesthetics required
- Short treatment time
- Low-investment, cost-effective
What to expect before a LilyCare female sexual dysfunction treatment
- Physical exam by a doctor or specialist, urologist
- Your medical doctor will most likely run some other tests to rule out other conditions before suggesting this line of treatment.
Is the treatment painful?
The treatment is not reported painful by clinicians or medical journals. If concerned, your doctor can give you a light or local anesthesia.
What to expect during a LilyCare therapy procedure
The treatment itself takes about 30 minutes. You will most likely wear a hospital gown and undergo the procedure in a doctor’s office or clinical setting. As acoustic waves are generated and traveling into the body, you will hear a clicking sound.
After the procedure, you may be able to go home or back to work right away without waiting. When you need a follow-up appointment, the doctor or nurse will tell you before you go home.
What can a patient expect after a LilyCare therapy procedure?
- Improved sexual function
- Less pain or no pain
- Feel more confident and comfortable during intercourse
What are other effects of LilyCare?
- Improve blood flow
- Regenerate nerve activity
- Increase VGF
- Create collateral blood vessels
What are the risks of the procedure?
Medical journals and publications on EDSWT report no side-effects. Occasionally, a patient can experience mild discomfort during the treatment.
203 Perry Parkway, Suite #6 Gaithersburg, 20877-2169 Maryland, USA
Become a Distributor: